CONDITIONS OF YOUR USE OF BBC CLUB WEB SITE
- Except as stated below, the contents of this web site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of the BBC Club.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this web site to third parties including, but not limited to "caching" any material on this web site for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this web site.
- You may not provide a link to this web site from any other web site without first obtaining the BBC Club's prior written consent.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this web site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this web site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any content for non commercial use only.
- The names, images and logos identifying the BBC, BBC Worldwide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the BBC, BBC Worldwide and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the BBC, BBC Worldwide or any third party.
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this web site are owned or licensed to the BBC Club.
- Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this web site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Exclusion of the BBC Club's liability
- The information contained in the material in this web site is only for information purposes. The material on this web site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- The BBC Club does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site or the reliability of the access to this web site.
- In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of profits, losses suffered by third parties or any indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this web site.
- The BBC Club makes no warranty that this web site (or web sites which are linked to this web site) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program or that the functions contained in the web site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The pages contained in this web site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
Third Party Material and Advertisements
- This web site contains material submitted and created by third parties. The BBC Club excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and the BBC Club takes no responsibility for such material.
- In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and the BBC Club will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
- This web site also contains links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by the BBC Club.
- The BBC Club is not responsible for the content of those sites. The BBC Club provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
Material submitted by you
- By submitting any material to the BBC Club, you automatically grant the Club the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge that the BBC Club is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- By submitting your contribution you warrant that your contribution is your own original work; that you have the right to make it available to the BBC for all the purposes specified above.
- Please note that material submitted by you must not be unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated, racially offensive or otherwise. Objectionable material will not be accepted.
Data Protection and Privacy.
- If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
9. Law governing the Terms.
Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
- The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
- This Website is aimed at users in the United Kingdom. Where UK regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Website, the BBC Club has attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Website is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Website complies with the regulatory regime of countries other than the United Kingdom.