About BBC Club
BBC Club was founded in 1924 as a private members club. It has been a part of BBC Life for over 90 years. Today the Club is the heart of social unity within the BBC.
All BBC and BBC partners staff can enjoy a wealth of services ranging from working up a sweat to the pursuit of a life long interest; as a place to meet friends or to work up the next big idea. Members benefit from discounted rates in our Clubs and on our services as well as a plethora of additional online benefits and high street deals. We also have a private lottery, exclusive member only events, plus much much more!
As much as we would like everybody in the whole wide world to be a member, unfortunately this isn’t possible.
So the burning question is… are you eligible?
- If you work for the BBC as an employee or a contractor
- If you work for one of the BBC’s partners
- If you are a partner or family member of a BBC Club member
- If you are a BBC Alumni member with at least one year of continuous BBC employment
- If you have retired from the BBC
- What’s On
Come and try some of the different therapies BBC Club has to offer for FREE! Stretchology, chair massage, reiki healing, book a 5 point health check, Introduction to meditation (from 12 - 1.30 )
22nd November 2022
7th Floor Learning Zone NBH
FREE open to all