About BBC Club
BBC Club was founded in 1924 as a private members club. It has been a part of BBC Life for over 90 years. Today the Club is the heart of social unity within the BBC.
All BBC and BBC partners staff can enjoy a wealth of services ranging from working up a sweat to the pursuit of a life long interest; as a place to meet friends or to work up the next big idea. Members benefit from discounted rates in our Clubs and on our services as well as a plethora of additional online benefits and high street deals. We also have a private lottery, exclusive member only events, plus much much more!
As much as we would like everybody in the whole wide world to be a member, unfortunately this isn’t possible.
So the burning question is… are you eligible?
- If you work for the BBC as an employee or a contractor
- If you work for one of the BBC’s partners
- If you are a partner or family member of a BBC Club member
- If you are a BBC Alumni member with at least one year of continuous BBC employment
- If you have retired from the BBC
- What’s On
Yoga Course week four
Strengthen And Lengthen Your Body, As Well As Calm Your Mind. Wear loose comfortable clothes, bare feet or flexible footwear. Equipment provided.
BBC Club Alive
22nd June 2023
7th Floor Learning Zone NBH
£36 gym members, £54 Club Members £72 guests